April 17, 2013

What Has My Attention On Etsy Right Now...

Etsy is a fantastic place to find one-of-a-kind, handmade gifts for someone you know (or for yourself!). It's a great way to support local artists (there's a feature to only search artists local to you).  Head on over and find something great today.  While you're there, be sure to check out my shop MimiAndWah. I have a couple amazing things I'm lining up that I can't wait to sell!  Check back soon to see them.

Check out these super cute little girl hair clips and headbands from CharlottesCorner2013.  Very adorable and very affordable.

Photo: CharlottesCorner2013 via www.etsy.com

How cute is this cowboy/girl hat and boot set from sheepishhooker?

Photo: sheepishhooker via www.etsy.com

Not from Etsy, but here's a less expensive cowgirl boot for a sweet little babe from iKnitQuiltSew.

Photo: iKnitQuiltSew via www.handmadeartists.com 

Anyone who knows me well knows that I love The Wizard of Oz.  Might have to buy this lot of 12 Oz fabric panels from QuiltPanelsAndCrafts and whip up a quilt.

Photo: QuiltPanelsAndCrafts via www.etsy.com

Speaking of The Wizard of Oz... how great is this bookmark from kiranichols?

Photo: kiranichols via www.etsy.com

I have to bookmark these slippers from FrancescasToyChest when some of my nieces' and nephews' birthdays roll around.  Adorbs!

Photo: FrancescasToyChest via www.etsy.com

Beautiful dress and pretty affordable from wonderxue (whose other dresses are amazing too).  Now only if I had somewhere to wear it.

Photo: wonderxue via www.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment